the ponderings of a mother

These are the ponderings of a mother in love with her children, both in my arms and in the grave. Some of these ponderings are quite emotional, some are funny, others contemplative and spiritual. All are sincere. May these writings bless you in many ways and bring you closer to the one, true God and Redeemer of all things.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


I have some writing brewing within, but have not made the time to put it down just yet. However, Valentine’s Day calls for a post, so today will be a special highlight on the new little love of my life.  We have been told she is quite an expressive little one, our Elsa, and we think so as well. So I went through the pictures on my phone and pulled off the ones with various expressions. She has so many more, but for now here’s the random line-up: 

this is weird, but I will play along daddy

I am a balding old man
you are freakin' me out

.....

why does mom dress me up like fruit...waaa

i am watching you (she gives us this one a lot!)


(I don't know how to label this one, any ideas?)
I am grumpy and my eyebrows will let you know that


more sideways eyes (and what's that blue hue?)
life is good




...say what?...
(I know, every baby yawns, but its still cute)

who knew my chin could do this!?
I am just really, crazy adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment