the ponderings of a mother

These are the ponderings of a mother in love with her children, both in my arms and in the grave. Some of these ponderings are quite emotional, some are funny, others contemplative and spiritual. All are sincere. May these writings bless you in many ways and bring you closer to the one, true God and Redeemer of all things.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Just a Swingin'

This post is an ode to my favorite song as a little girl. Swingin' came out in 1983 when I was 4 years old and I distinctly remember thinking how cool it was that there was a song on the radio all about swinging!  I have posted the song from youtube below, but before you laugh just know that ALL my parents listened to was country so I did not have much to choose from I hope you get a kick out of this song while taking in the pictures Elsa's first time a swingin'.  Happy Friday!















No comments:

Post a Comment